Saturday, November 18, 2023

Friday's Fave Five:

1. I am glad the vet was able to get my puppy, Ruthe, in so quickly to be spayed. Everything went well and she is doing fine. 2. I love the new invention of the donut instead of the, Cone Of Shame. It is so much easier for Ruthie to get around, eat, and see with the donut.
3. I am excited that either tomorrow or next week, I am putting up my Christmas decor. This picture is from 2014. Dan was still with me and He was so great. He would bring all the Christmas boxes in from the garage the week of Thanksgiving. He would also set up our tree. I did it last year for the first time since he went home and it took a long time to put that tree together. Then I had to decorate it. I think tomorrow I will put the tree together and the next day I will bring all the other boxes in and slowly put all the decor up and the ornaments on the tree.
4. I am grateful that I have so many things, not mentioned here, that I am grateful for. I have a wonderful book that I write in most days and I list what I am grateful for that day. Some days there are only about ten things on the page and other days there are over twenty. 5. I am grateful for God's love. There is nothing better than God's love. I never would have made it without Him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment