Saturday, November 18, 2023

Jumping The Gun

I didn't really want to put Christmas on so early but here it is. I am trying to change colors and such on the blog and it is not working so well. I can't seem to find all the places I want to change. It has been two years since I have done much of anything on here. Please bare with me as I re-learn how to navigate doing things on the blog. Speaking of two years passing since I have been on here to write, I was surprised. I am surprised every day that I have made it this long since my husband passed. I am just now beginning to feel as if I am okay. I can do this. I can live, breath, eat, enjoy, and be who I am with out my husband. I know more than ever that I never would have made it three plus years without my savior. He has been with me every moment of every day. The Holy Spirit has helped me to think clearly, to remember things when I need them, and to understand things that normally I would have relied on my husband to read though and then follow through on. I am so grateful for the clarity and comfort God has given me over these past years. So I am going to begin again and try to be back and engaged in writing again. I hope you have a great weekend and a wonderful Thankgiving next week, if you live in the United States. Take care. ~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment