Friday, October 25, 2013

Fun in Apple Country

It's Me!
My Dear friend Mary.

My dear friend Mary and I went to  Oak Glen yesterday.   We had lunch at Parrish Ranch in Oak Glen, CA.  Along with our terrific lunch we had a lot of conversation and talked like we hadn't seen each other in a long time.  Since Mary was away visiting family for a while we really haven't seen each other except for a few moments here and
there are church.  We had a lot to talk about and catch up on. 

There is nothing like having a good friend to visit with, cut up with, and to Ooo and Aah over beautiful dishes, antiques, moccasins, toys and nic nacs.   It was a lot of fun.  Best Girls Day Out since I went to LA with my friend Rosa over the summer.  

Praise God for wonderful Sisters who love Him, and me and who I love back.  

1 John 4:7 (NLT) Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God.  Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God.














No comments:

Post a Comment