Friday, March 20, 2020

Friday's Fave Five


 

I love Fridays when I get to post my favorite five things or blessings about the week.  There are always more than five so it is sometimes hard to pick. To see others who participate go to Living to Tell the Story and click on the respondents in the comments.  Many of them participate.

1. From last Friday night to yesterday I was sick.  It was a flu and a sinus infection, but thankfully not the flu. Yesterday I got to go to my son's new house.  We were outside most of the time so I was not having to stay a long way away from my grands and son. 

2.  Even though everything is shut down I am blessed to go to a church that has can post all services online.  I got to enjoy our Women Rock Bible Study online.  It was so good.

3.  I may have spent most of my vacation at home sick but I still have 4 more days that I can go do something now that I am feeling much, much better.

4.  I have some sewing to do and have been doing some.  I am trying things I haven't tried before.  I would show you the simple blanket I made but it turned out badly. I am sending it to the dog shelter or the thrift shop, but at least I tried it.  I will try again.

5. I am well and I am grateful to God that I am well and I am praying for the world to be well too.

4 comments:

  1. S o pleased you stopped by and left such an uplifting comment on my blog. I am enjoying your's as well. I am so pleased you found FFF so you can post something every week which keeps you current with your story telling.. I find telling my sotry is like a journal for my kids and family if they are ever interested! Anyway, it is also very cathartic to me!. Hope all is well with you ... I fear we are just getting started with this distance socializing so blogging is a great way to see what is happening in our world. Have as wonderful weekend and God bless you and your family. I fedsr I cannot find the button to send your comment.. the gray and purple are too much alike
    perhaps the purple needs to be a lighter shade or something.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your suggestion for my blog. I was not happy with how it looked but hadn't taken the time to fix anything. I am not entirely pleased with this one either but it is easier to read. God bless.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear that you were not feeling well and am very glad it was not the covid virus. Nice that you were able to get outside in nice weather. We took advantage of that today too. If you go to the Friday's Fave Five post on my site each week and scroll to where the Linky is you can click on that and it will bring up everyones links who are participating that week and if anyone new wants to do FFF posts and join in that is where they do it! It's fun to have newcomers join up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am finally well again to the point that sitting around is not what I want to do. I can work for more than 5 minutes and not be so tired I want to lay down. Praise God. Thank you for the information about how to find all who participate. I will try it on Friday. God bless.

    ReplyDelete