Friday, February 7, 2020

This is not a picture from today but today is just as lovely. 



Today I joined a group who post five blessing of the week every Friday.  I was so happy my tech-guru husband was here to help me post a button in the side bar.  I had no idea how to do it.

Now for the Fave Five post.  First to see others who have posted in Fave Five go to the sidebar button and it will take you to the host page.  At the bottom of the host page all who participate have made a comment.  You can click on them one at a time to see what they are thankful for this week.  Other commentors are there too.

1. I have been looking for Christian women, about my age, who blog.  I found them in November and have been checking out their blogs for a while and liking what I see. God answers prayers.  All can be found in the Fave Five link in the sidebar button of my home page.  These are some thankful women. 

2. I have been trying to think of ways to be more positive as I can get negative very easily.  This posting of 5 blessings for the week is going to be very helpful in my goal to be more positive. 

3.  I have determined to sew more this year and I have already sewn about 18 purse size tissue holders and given those away.  I loved hearing how excited the ladies were for the small gift.  I was not proud of myself but I was blessed that something so simple was a blessing to them. 

4. My schedule has changed and I am a bit over whelmed but I am adjusting and I look forward to getting it down pat.  I am pleased with the ministries I am involved in and glad to be there.  Last year I took a rest from a lot of things and added it all back this year as planned.  Now I have to get used to the pace again and I know I will because I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 

5. I am thankful for Fridays.  I have a bit of cleaning to do and then I plan to sew.  Later in the evening, when I watch TV, I will iron shirts for my husband, and all in all it will be a restful day.  I am always thankful for restful days.  I have this plan but I can change it at will.  That is what I love best about Fridays. 

Psalm 119:74 NKJ  Those who fear You will be glad when they see me,
Because I have hoped in Your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment