Friday, March 27, 2020

Fave Five Friday's

Fave Five

It is Friday again and time for friday's fave five.

1. One of my best and most blessed friend's and I started doing an online devotion on The Bible App.  I am so enjoying the interaction and the spiritual stimulation in the word that it is bringing daily.

2. Both my husband and I, and our blood and church family are well.  I do have a good friend in Pennsylvania, who's brother, a Pastor, is sick with the Corona Virus.  Please keep Chris in your prayers.

3.  The sun has been out the past few days.

4.  I am saved.  God is my savior.  I just have to Praise Him for that now and again.

5.  Ps. 23:1 The Lord is my Shepard, I have all that I need.  This is so true.  I have not felt lack in anything since all this mess with the virus has started.  God is so good and he is always there for those who love Him and live life for Him.

God is so amazing.  If you don't know Him, know this:  You can.  If you go to THIS
 and you can learn how to know Him.

I hope you all are well and feeling loved.  If you have a prayer request please feel free to post it here.  I will go to my knees on your behalf.

Ephesians 6:23-24 Peace to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.  Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.

PS.  If you look at my list of books and Authors you will see I have added a book.  I don't know what I was thinking by not putting it there before. My son wrote a book several years ago for his children and published it.  It is Sarah's Silly Sock Day.  It would go great is someone's Easter basket.  Just saying. 

1 comment:

  1. What a cheerful lost of faves!
    I will say a prayer for,your friend Chris. I'm in Albany CO NY ( yup just about in,the heart of it) and i don't know anyone personally with the Virus. I'm thankful for technology so i can still work from home even though i don't get to see ourmprecious oreschoolers. I do worry about them regressing and I'm prayIng we can all be back in school by May 1. As it is the closure is extending to April 15. I sure hope we can go back after that!! My husband doesn't like working from home either. Sigh. But God is faithful and we don't lack.

    How fun that your son wrote a children's book! Is he a teacher?
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete