Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sunday Scripture



Isaiah 40:8 

The Passion Translation

But even though grass withers and the flower fades, 

the word of our God stands strong forever!


This past week has been nice.  We had some hints of spring here in Sunny California, which is always nice.  I also had some great times with God.  He has been showing me my heart.  Things I have there that I need to forgive. He has asked me to remember His testimonies.  He has shown me in His word where I need to give thanksgiving more. 

This verse above, which comes to mind often, came to mind today.  God's word, His promises, His testimonies, His guidance and His love all comes to us in His word.  His word that never changes.  His word that instructs, corrects and encourages, will be forever.  It is a comfort. All other comforts will be cast aside but God's word will always be. 

My prayer for you is that God's word will be your Comfort. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment