Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunday Scripture

159 




Consider how I love Your precepts; Revive me, O Lord, according to Your loving kindness. The entirety of Your word is truth, And every one of Your righteous  judgments endures forever.

Psalm 119:159-160

I came across this verse in my personal time with God this week.  I had to study the word Precepts, not because I didn't understand it but because I wanted to know it better. Often when I am reading I see in God's word how He asks us to do things but He is the one who provides the understanding, the strength and the way to do what He asks. 

If I were to put this verse into my own words I would say "Lord I love how you show me how to understand your ways with your mind set. You give me life because of your loving kindness and everything about You is right and will last forever." 

It is a wonderful verse and if you meditate on it I think it will bring you wisdom and joy, as God's word so often does. God bless have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment